Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) - Malaysia
About this Visa
The Work and Holiday (Subclass 462) visa is for young people aged 18 to 30 who want to travel and work for up to 12 months in Australia. This visa allows you to supplement the cost of your holiday through periods of temporary or casual employment.
If you are granted a Work and Holiday visa you can:
- enter Australia at any time within 12 months of the visa grant date
- stay in Australia for up to 12 months from the date of first entry
- leave and re-enter Australia any number of times from the 12 months from the date of first entry
- undertake temporary employment in Australia for up to six months with each employer
- study for up to four months.
You must pay a non-refundable visa application charge when you lodge your visa application. Current charges are available on the department's website.
See: Visa Charges ( 84KB PDF file)