Skilled Occupation Lists (Formerly Known as Form 1121i)
On this page
This information page can be used by potential applicants seeking to nominate skilled occupations which are acceptable for permanent and temporary skilled migration to Australia under these programs:
- Points based skilled migration
- Employer Nominated Scheme
- Subclass 457 - Temporary Business Long Stay
- Subclass 442 - Occupational Trainee
This information can also be used by Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa applicants in the Graduate Work stream.
The current SOL (schedule 1) – applies to all new Points based skilled migration applications, including applicants eligible for transitional arrangements if they prefer to use it. It is also used by Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa applicants in the Graduate Work stream.
See: Skilled Occupation List (SOL) – Schedule 1 ( 37KB PDF file)
The current CSOL (schedule 1 and 2) is relevant for
- Points based skilled migration applicants who are nominated by a State or Territory government agency under a State Migration Plan
- applicants applying under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), who must have been nominated by an Australian employer to fill a position in an occupation that appears in the CSOL
- Temporary Business Long Stay – 457 Subclass
- Occupational Trainee – 442 Subclass.
See: Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (Schedule 1 and Schedule 2) ( 76KB PDF file)
Applicants who require a skills assessment as part of their visa application must contact a relevant assessing authority directly to obtain a skills assessment, before they lodge their visa application.
The assessing authority will provide all necessary applications forms and associated information relating to the assessment. There will be a charge by the assessing authorities for the assessment.
See: Assessing Authorities