The department is not accepting any new applications for the following visas:
- Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (subclass 175)
- Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (subclass 176)
- Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 475)
- Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) Visa (subclass 886)
- Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa (Subclass 885)
- Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 487).
If you are interested in the Points Tested skilled migration you must use SkillSelect to submit an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa and receive an invitation in order to lodge a visa application.
If you are a provisional visa holder and you want to apply for a second provisional visa or add a family member to your application you may be eligible to apply for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) subclass 489 visa.
See: Skilled – Nominated or sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa
Information about the GSM program.
Recent changes in GSM.
Information for people who have already lodged an application including processing times and allocation dates.
Information about current pass marks for the points test and other important information.