Departmental Publications – Translated Resources
If English is not your first language you may need help to access information about the department's services. The department can provide you with interpreting and translating services to assist you in communicating with service providers. We can also help you to learn English. The links below will take you to some important documents translated into key community languages and to further information on the services available.
The following is a list of resources on the website that have been translated into various other languages.
- Access and Equity Report 2008-10 Translated Report Summary and Message
- Adult Migrant English Program Personal Information Advice
- Adult Migrant English Program Client Rights and Responsibilities
- Australia-Malaysia transfer arrangement
- Beginning a Life in Australia
- Childcare in the Adult Migrant English Program
- Client Service Charter
- Community Status Resolution Service
- Compliments and Complaints Brochure
- Don't Be Tempted to Use Unregistered Migration Agents
- Forms Listed by Language
- Forms in Other Languages – By Number
- Government Response to the Knight Review of the Student Visa Program
- ImmiCard facts
- Information about Migration Agents Operating Outside Australia
- Life in Australia Book
- Migration Fraud Summary
- The People of Australia - Australia's Multicultural Policy
- Using a Migration Agent in Australia Flyer
- Visa Evidence Charge and Travelling Without a Visa Label
- We Can Help You Learn English
- Your Rights and Obligations – Immigration Facts for Workers
The department provides the following services for people who need help communicating in English.
- Interpreting services through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National
See: Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National
- Access to free settlement-related translation services for eligible clients
See: Help with Translations
- Access to English lessons.
See: Learn English
For more help communicating in English, please visit the Help with English section of our website.
See: Help with English