Panel Physicians Gateway
This gateway provides information for Panel physicians. Panel physicians are appointed by the Australian Government to perform medical examinations on visa applicants who have applied from outside Australia. The gateway includes:
- information and frequently asked questions about how to conduct Australian visa medical examinations
- recent newsletters from Global Health
- useful links to the health forms, related websites and the Immigration Panel Physicians directory.
- Instructions for Medical and Radiological Examination of Australian Visa Applicants (1.2MB PDF file)
- Where to Send Australian Visa Medical Results
- Changes to the Information Required to Complete Australian Immigration Medical Examinations
Panel Physician Enquiries
A Panel Physician enquiry form is available for Australian Panel Physicians, Radiologists and clinic staff, who have medical or procedural questions about Australian immigration health examinations, or who need assistance with using Australia’s eHealth or eMedical systems.
- All medical and procedural questions regarding Canadian immigration health examinations should be directed to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). French language assistance with eMedical should also be directed to CIC.
- If you are a visa applicant seeking assistance from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship about your visa application or immigration options, you should not use this form. If you do, your query will not be responded to. Please see Contact Us for appropriate contact details for your enquiry.