Panel Physicians Gateway
This gateway provides information for Panel physicians. Panel physicians are approved by the Australian Government to perform medical examinations on visa applicants who have applied from outside Australia. The gateway includes:
- information and frequently asked questions about how to conduct Australian visa medical examinations
- useful links to the health requirement information, related websites and the Immigration Panel Physicians directory.
- Changes to Migration Medical Services Provider
- Instructions for Medical and Radiological Examination of Australian Visa Applicants (1.2MB PDF file)
- Where to Send Australian Visa Medical Results
- Information on Clients Arranging a Health Examination
Panel Physician Enquiries
A Panel Physician enquiry form is available for Australian Panel Physicians, Radiologists and clinic staff, who have medical or procedural questions about Australian immigration health examinations, or who need assistance with using Australia's eHealth or eMedical system.
See: Panel Physician enquiry form
- All medical and procedural questions regarding Canadian immigration health examinations should be directed to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). French language assistance with eMedical should also be directed to CIC.
- If you are a visa applicant seeking assistance from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship about your visa application or immigration options, you should not use this form. If you do, your query will not be responded to. Please see Contact Us for appropriate contact details for your enquiry.