The Agents Gateway provides information for migration agents on the department's eServices, visa related information, policy changes, as well as useful links and resources.
News and Updates
- 2015-16 Migration Programme - 14 Oct 2014
- As of 13 October 2014 clients who want to lodge a visa application in Hong Kong must attend the new Visa Application Centre in Hong Kong - 07 Oct 2014
- Work visa scams. Don't pay the price - 01 Oct 2014
- Review of the skilled migration and temporary activity visa programmes - 19 Sep 2014
- Statement on triaging applications - 05 Sep 2014
- Introduction of Australian Visa Application Centres and biometrics collection in Colombia - 14 Jul 2014
- Full user-pays model at all biometric Australian Visa Application Centres - 04 Jul 2014
- Independent review of the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority announced by Assistant Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Senator the Hon. Michaelia Cash - 24 Jun 2014
- Changes to Visa Evidence Charge (VEC) from 1 July 2014 - 23 Jun 2014
- 2014-15 Migration Programme is announced - 13 May 2014
Enquiry and Feedback
An online form is provided for migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. This form can also be used to report an unregistered agent.
See: Agent Enquiry and Feedback