The Agents Gateway provides information for migration agents on the department's eServices, visa related information, policy changes, as well as useful links and resources.
News and Updates
- Statement on triaging applications - 05 Sep 2014
- Introduction of Australian Visa Application Centres and biometrics collection in Colombia - 14 Jul 2014
- Full user-pays model at all biometric Australian Visa Application Centres - 04 Jul 2014
- Independent review of the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority announced by Assistant Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Senator the Hon. Michaelia Cash - 24 Jun 2014
- Changes to Visa Evidence Charge (VEC) from 1 July 2014 - 23 Jun 2014
- 2014-15 Migration Programme is announced - 13 May 2014
- Clients who want to lodge an Australian visa application in Cambodia can attend the new Visa Application Centre in Phnom Penh - 11 Mar 2014
- Processing priority change for applicants sponsored by illegal maritime arrivals - 09 Jan 2014
- Access online visa services with ImmiAccount - 07 Dec 2013
- Cessation of Automatic and Mandatory Student Visa Cancellations - 31 Jul 2013
Enquiry and Feedback
An online form is provided for migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. This form can also be used to report an unregistered agent.
See: Agent Enquiry and Feedback