The Agents Gateway provides information for registered migration agents on the department's online services, visa related information, policy changes, as well as useful links and resources.
News and Updates
- Introduction of biometrics collection for applicants in Singapore - 17 Apr 2015
- Changes to minimum English language test scores for subclasses 476 and 485 - 16 Apr 2015
- ImmiAccount enhancements from 17 April - 16 Apr 2015
- Temporary suspension of SIV nominations - 09 Apr 2015
- Introduction of biometrics collection for clients in Mexico - 07 Apr 2015
- Government response to the Independent Review into Integrity in the subclass 457 Programme - 18 Mar 2015
- Introduction of biometrics collection for applicants in Nepal - 16 Mar 2015
- Inclusion of Sponsored Family Visitor visa in Offshore Biometrics Programme - 13 Mar 2015
- New section 499 Ministerial Direction for Character Decision-Making: Ministerial Direction 65 - 23 Dec 2014
- 2015-16 Migration Programme - 14 Oct 2014
Enquiry and Feedback
An online form is provided for registered migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. This form can also be used to report an unregistered agent.
See: Registered migration agents enquiry and feedback