The Agents Gateway provides information for migration agents on the department's eServices, visa related information, policy changes, as well as useful links and resources.
News and Updates
- Access online visa services with ImmiAccount - 07 Dec 2013
- Cessation of Automatic and Mandatory Student Visa Cancellations - 31 Jul 2013
- Introduction of Biometrics collection as part of the visa lodgement process in Nigeria - 22 Jul 2013
- Changes to the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List - 01 Jul 2013
- New e600 Visitor visa online lodgement - 01 Jul 2013
- Changes to Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485) visa - effective 1 July 2013 - 01 Jul 2013
- System outages and offline periods 28 June to 1 July 2013 - 20 Jun 2013
- New visa pricing arrangements - 14 Jun 2013
- Change to processing locations for Business Skills (Provisional) and Distinguished Talent visas - 01 May 2013
- Lodgement changes for students in Pakistan and introduction of biometrics - 28 Mar 2013
Enquiry and Feedback
An online form is provided for migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. This form can also be used to report an unregistered agent.
See: Agent Enquiry and Feedback