The Agents Gateway provides information for migration agents on the department's eServices, visa related information, policy changes, as well as useful links and resources.
News and Updates
- Change to processing locations for Business Skills (Provisional) and Distinguished Talent visas - 01 May 2013
- Lodgement changes for students in Pakistan and introduction of biometrics - 28 Mar 2013
- From 23 March 2013 the government intends to introduce significant changes to the Visitor and Medical Treatment visas. - 12 Mar 2013
- State and territory nominated skilled visa subclasses 475, 487, 176 and 886 - 4 February 2013 - 04 Feb 2013
- Changes to the General Skilled Migration visas from 1 January 2013 - 17 Dec 2012
- Lodgement and processing changes for Pakistan and introduction of Biometrics - 10 Dec 2012
- Fast Track VEVO for Registered Migration Agents - 04 Dec 2012
- Issues with VEVO Registered Migration Agent Category - 27 Nov 2012
- Significant Investor Visa - 24 November 2012 - 24 Nov 2012
- Changes to the Family Violence Provisions - 24 Nov 2012
Enquiry and Feedback
An online form is provided for migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. This form can also be used to report an unregistered agent.
See: Agent Enquiry and Feedback