Booklet 9, Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) Visa
Booklet 9, Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa, has detailed information about working in Australia under the Subclass 457 visa program.
If you want to migrate, you should use this booklet – it will help you understand what is required for program, and how to fill in and lodge the application forms.
This is the information you will find in this booklet.
- Visa application
- Other Important Information
To access the free online booklet:
- please click on the Booklet 9 link below
- the booklet will then either display on your computer screen, or you will get a dialog box asking if you want to save the file
- save the booklet file onto your computer
- you can now open and print the booklet using the Adobe Reader.
See: Booklet 9 Temporary Work (Skilled)(subclass 457) visa (586KB PDF file).
To sponsor and nominate overseas skilled workers as an employer and apply for the Subclass 457 visa as an employee, you must complete the application process.
Note: Online application is encouraged however paper based forms are available.
See: Applying for the Subclass 457 visa program
The information contained in this booklet should be used as a guide only as the requirements may change from the date of printing the booklet. Before you lodge a visa application you should check the website for the most current visa specific information.
See: About this Visa