Booklet 7, Business Skills Entry
This Booklet is for applicants who applied for a Business Skills provisional visa prior to 1 July 2012. It is also for holders of a provisional Business Skills visa (Subclass 160,161,162,163,164 or 165) who are seeking to progress to a permanent visa in the Business Skills program (Subclass 890, 891, 892, or 893)
From 1 July 2012 a new Business visa program is available.
Booklet 7, Business Skills Entry, has detailed information about migrating to Australia as a business person, and some general information about living in Australia.
If you want to migrate, you should use this booklet - it will help you understand what is required for migration, and how to fill in and lodge the application form.
This is the information you will find in this booklet.
- General information
- Costs and charges
- Living in Australia
- Provisional visa categories
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional)
- Business Owner (Provisional)
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional)
- Senior Executive (Provisional)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional)
- Investor (Provisional)
- Designated Investment (for Investor categories)
- State/Territory Treasury Corporations
- Permanent visa categories
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Residence)
- Business Owner (Residence)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Residence)
- Investor (Residence)
- Business Talent (Migrant)
- Health and character
- English language
- Preparing your application
- Application charge
- Other documents
- Documentary checklists
- Lodging your application
- Processing visa applications
- Business Development Agencies
- Terms you need to know
To access the free online booklet:
- please click on the Booklet 7 link below
- the booklet will then either display on your computer screen, or you will get a dialog box asking if you want to save the file
- save the booklet file onto your computer
- you can now open and print the booklet using the Adobe Reader.
See: Booklet 7 (230KB PDF file)
These forms are packaged with the Business Skills Migration booklet – after you have read the booklet, print those you need.
- Form 47BT - Application for Business Skills (provisional) visa (428KB PDF file)
- Form 47BU - Application for Business Skills (migrant) visa (582KB PDF file)
- Form 927 - State/Territory notification - Business Skills class ( 55KB PDF file)
- Form 949 - State/Territory sponsorship - Business Skills class (115KB PDF file)
The information contained in this booklet should be used as a guide only as the requirements may change from the date of printing the booklet. Before you lodge a visa application you should check the website for the most current visa specific information.
See: Business People.