Booklet 5, Employer Sponsored Migration (Permanent)
Booklet 5, Employer Sponsored Migration (Permanent), has detailed information about migration procedures for the:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) (Subclass 186) visa
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187) visa.
Each visa has three streams:
- Direct Entry stream
- Temporary Residence Transition stream
- Agreement stream.
This is the information you will find in this booklet.
- General information
- Basic requirements
- Information relevant to nominator
- Information relevant to nominee
- Bridging visas
- Costs and charges associated with your application.
- Making an Employer Nomination application
- Program and stream specific criteria
- Assessment by Regional Certifying Body
- Independent contractors.
- Making a Visa Application
- Step 1: Visa assessment criteria
- Step 2: Health and character.
- Communication with the department.
To access the free online booklet:
- please click on the Booklet 5 link below
- the booklet will then either display on your computer screen, or you will get a dialog box asking if you want to save the file
- save the booklet file onto your computer
- you can now open and print the booklet using the Adobe Reader.
See: Booklet 5 (567KB PDF file)
These forms are packaged with Booklet 5, Employer Sponsored Migration (Permanent) - after you have read the booklet, print those you need.
- Employer Sponsored (ENS/RSMS) Online Applications
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List ( 97K B PDF file)
- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations
- Form 47A - Details of child or other family member aged 18 years or over ( 238K B PDF file)
The information contained in this booklet should be used as a guide only as the requirements may change from the date of printing the booklet. Before you lodge a visa application you should check the website for the most current visa specific information.