On this page
Booklet 4, Other Family Migration, has detailed information about migration procedures for the:
- aged dependent relative category
- remaining relative category
- carer category.
If you want to migrate, you should use this booklet - it will help you understand what is required for migration, and how to fill in and lodge the application form.
Contents of the booklet
This is the information you will find in this booklet.
- General information
- Basic requirements
- Assurance of Support
- Costs and charges
- Living in Australia
- Aged dependent relative category
- Remaining relative category
- Carer category
- Health and character
- Preparing your application
- Processing visa applications
How to get the booklet
To access the free online booklet:
- please click on the Booklet 4 link below
- the booklet will then either display on your computer screen or you will get a dialog box asking if you want to save the file
- save the booklet file onto your computer
- you can now open and print the booklet using the Adobe Reader.
See: Booklet 4 (526KB PDF file)
Using PDF Files
Help with booklets
These forms are packaged with Booklet 4, Other Family Migration - after you have read the booklet, print those you need.
Form 40 - Sponsorship for migration to Australia (478KB PDF file)
Form 47OF - Application for migration to Australia by other family members (508KB PDF file)
The information contained in this booklet should be used as a guide only as the requirements may change from the date of printing the booklet. Before you lodge a visa application you should check the website for the most current visa specific information.
See: Family Migration