Booklet 4, Other Family Migration
Booklet 4, Other Family Migration, has detailed information about migration procedures for the:
- aged dependent relative category
- remaining relative category
- carer category.
If you want to migrate, you should use this booklet - it will help you understand what is required for migration, and how to fill in and lodge the application form.
This is the information you will find in this booklet.
- General information
- Basic requirements
- Assurance of Support
- Costs and charges
- Living in Australia
- Aged dependent relative category
- Remaining relative category
- Carer category
- Health and character
- Preparing your application
- Processing visa applications
To access the free online booklet:
- please click on the Booklet 4 link below
- the booklet will then either display on your computer screen or you will get a dialog box asking if you want to save the file
- save the booklet file onto your computer
- you can now open and print the booklet using the Adobe Reader.
See: Booklet 4 (492KB PDF file)
These forms are packaged with Booklet 4, Other Family Migration - after you have read the booklet, print those you need.
- Form 40 - Sponsorship for migration to Australia (305KB PDF file)
- Form 47OF - Application for migration to Australia by other family members (496KB PDF file)
The information contained in this booklet should be used as a guide only as the requirements may change from the date of printing the booklet. Before you lodge a visa application you should check the website for the most current visa specific information.
See: Family Migration