Australia has a series of booklets designed to help you understand who qualifies to migrate to Australia, and how to make an application.
Each booklet contains the necessary information along with the relevant application forms.
These forms and booklets are provided as PDF files, which require the Adobe Reader on your computer.
See: Using PDF Files
- Booklet 1, Partner Migration - for migration by spouses, de facto partners and fiancés
- Booklet 2, Child Migration - dependent children, orphan relatives or adopted children
- Booklet 3, Parent Migration - aged parents and working-age parents
- Booklet 4, Other Family Migration - aged dependent relative, remaining relative or carers
- Booklet 5, Employer Sponsored Migration (Permanent) - Employer Nomination Scheme, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme, Labour Agreements
- Booklet 6, Points Based Skilled Migration (subclasses 189, 190 and 489) visa - independent migration, family or state/territory sponsored migration
- Booklet 7, Business Skills Entry - business owners, senior executives, those with an ownership interest in an established business in Australia, or investment-linked migration
- Booklet 9, Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa – Subclass 457 visa program, sponsored temporary skilled workers
- Booklet 10, Business Innovation and Investment (590KB PDF file)
- Booklet 11, SkillSelect – for migration by skilled workers
Assistance is available if you are experiencing any problems accessing, downloading or saving these booklets.
See: Help with Booklets