This information page can be used by potential applicants seeking to nominate skilled occupations which are acceptable for permanent and temporary skilled migration to Australia under these programs:
Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
The current Skilled Occupation List (SOL) is relevant for applicants for:
- independent points-based skilled migration who are not nominated by a state or territory government agency
- a Family Sponsored Points Tested visa
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) - Graduate Work stream.
Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL)
The current Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) is relevant for applicants for:
- points-based skilled migration who are nominated by a state or territory government agency under a State Migration Plan
- the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), who must have been nominated by an Australian employer to fill a position in an occupation that appears in the CSOL
- the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- the Training and Research visa (subclass 402).