Vocational Education and Training Sector visa (subclass 572)


This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time vocational education and training course.​


You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered vocational education and training course.

A few more questions about you...

Each visa may have different conditions depending on your circumstances. Answer these questions to customise this page.

The information you see displayed on this website may have been customised according to information you have provided.
We need to know more information to help you. Please answer all of the questions.

Last reviewed Saturday 23 August 2014